>>> Drive management teams towards new forms of organisation :
→ Help managers to understand, support and implement, changes implied by pending technological, social and environmental mutations.
→ Promote new forms of management and help managers to reposition themselves.
→ Accompany organisational changes in particular to address digitalisation and virtualisation progress.
——————————— Provide answers to the following questions ———————————-
- What pending transformations consist of exactly? How current contingencies weight on organisations regarding:
– the way they “treat” their customers,
– the work of employees and the added value,
– the management policies.
- What are the different attitudes regarding change? How can it be appropriated?
- How managers see their role and position change regarding their subordinates, their peers, their instructors (MD, shareholders)?
- How acquire new competencies to be an up-to-date manager? Is it achieved thanks to new objectives, new means, new methods : what can be expected from managers? Is it just a matter of awareness or a new outlook or a question of temper better ajusted to tomorrow’s requirements? Does it stand in abnegation? Are the stakes of power modified? What are the personal margins?
- Are these changes inevitable? What is there to win or loose to foster or slow change? For the corporation? For upper management? For fist-level management? How to rally sceptics?
© serge casasus